Hillcrest High School
November 6, 2019
On Nov. 21, 22, 23 & 25 at 7:00pm, the Hillcrest High School Performing Arts Department will present their annual big musical in the HHS Auditorium. Get ready for a lot of tap dancing as the showbiz musical "42nd Street" makes its Hillcrest debut. Always the largest show in the state, this year's musical incorporates the talents of over 200 students and celebrates the good old-fashioned song-and-dance tradition of old fashioned Broadway. Tickets are available now at www.HillcrestTheatre.com
Community School Parent Meetings:
Husky Strong Parent Meetings
Rigor. Relevance. Relationships
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 6:00-7:00pm
Communication & Connection with Your Teen, Room: AT 200
- This workshop discusses effective ways to strengthen communication with your teen. We will have counselor Ms. Stephanie Johnston discuss recognizing the signs and symptoms of risky behaviors and helping your child.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:00-7:00pm
Choose Gang Free Parent Workshop, Room: AT 200
- Choose Gang Free provides prevention and intervention for students and youth across Salt Lake County. They provide education for students, parents, teachers and communities on the effects of gang membership, recruitment and means to protect children from experiencing these things. Learn how to identify possible gang membership, if your child may be going down that path and how you can help them or any child in need.
- Applications for Thanksgiving meals are available in the main office and are due by November 8.
- Applications for assistance for the holidays (Community Candles of Light, formerly known as Sub for Santa) are also available in the school office. Applications will be accepted through November 26.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Andrea Garavito Martinez at 801-826-6167.
--Dr. Andrea Garavito Martinez, M.Ed., Ph.D.
Community School Facilitator-Hillcrest High School
Canyons School District
PTSA Plush Blankets:
Husky plush blankets make great gifts! The PTSA is always selling the Husky plush blankets - this is our only fundraiser! You can purchase them through the front office, HHS events or online at Hillcresthuskies.memberhub.store
HHS Social Media:
Follow Hillcrest High School on Social Media!
Facebook: Official Hillcrest High School
SBO Instagram: @hillcrestsbo
Make sure to read the latest news articles and view photo galleries at https://hillcresthuskies.com/
- November 6th, Woodworking Field Trip Fetlzers Inc.
- November 6th, 2:30pm-4:15pm. After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- November 6th, 3:00pm-4:00pm, NHS Quarterly Meeting @ AT200
- November 7th, 7:00am-7:45am, NHS Quarterly Meeting @ AT200
- November 7th, 2:30pm-4:15pm. After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- November 7th, 3:30pm-4:30pm, Swimming @ Jordan
- November 7th , 5:15pm-6:00pm, Navajo Family Language Class @ A105
- November 11th , 3:00pm-5:00pm, Girls Basketball Tryouts
- November 11th, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Boys Basketball Tryouts
- November 11th, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Girls Soccer Banquet @ STEM
- November 11th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, Softball Parent Meeting @ AT200
- November 12th , 3:00pm-5:00pm, Girls Basketball Tryouts
- November 12th, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Boys Basketball Tryouts