Hillcrest High School
October 30, 2019
AP Test Payment Schedule:
2019-2020 AP Test Payment Schedule
Registration Window is September 5 – November 1, 2019
Fee per Exam During this window - - $98
AP Late Fee Occurrence November 16 – March 6
Fee during the Late Window - - $138
***Refunds from November 16 – May 16 will be $58
Registration for AP exams is now to be completed on-line with AP/College board through join codes. STUDENTS WILL NOW REGISTER WITH THEIR AP or IB TEACHER IN THEIR CLASSES!
In order to pay for your AP exams, you will still use Total Registration:
This will be the only way you will be able to pay for your AP exams this year!! Payments must be made by November 1 so that your exam will not be cancelled!!!
Students will be asked some similar questions on Total Registration as on the MyAP site. Make sure that students are indicating on Total Registration, all of their AP and IB exams they plan to take. This enables us to determine if there will be a testing conflict between AP and/or IB exams. THIS IS CRUCIAL!!!
If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch, you may qualify for a lower test fee. Please check the appropriate box on Total Registration. You (the parent or guardian) will need to authorize a release of information regarding your free or reduced lunch status. Forms for authorization have been mailed home with a letter regarding Total Registration this week, but are also available in the Counseling Center as well. Please see Mrs. Romero, in the Counseling Center, for questions regarding free or reduced/fee waivers for AP.
Community School Parent Meetings:
Husky Strong Parent Meetings
Rigor. Relevance. Relationships
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 6:00-7:00pm
Communication & Connection with Your Teen, Room: AT 200
- This workshop discusses effective ways to strengthen communication with your teen. We will have counselor Ms. Stephanie Johnston discuss recognizing the signs and symptoms of risky behaviors and helping your child.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:00-7:00pm
Choose Gang Free Parent Workshop, Room: AT 200
- Choose Gang Free provides prevention and intervention for students and youth across Salt Lake County. They provide education for students, parents, teachers and communities on the effects of gang membership, recruitment and means to protect children from experiencing these things. Learn how to identify possible gang membership, if your child may be going down that path and how you can help them or any child in need.
HHS Social Media:
Follow Hillcrest High School on Social Media!
Facebook: Official Hillcrest High School
SBO Instagram: @hillcrestsbo
Make sure to read the latest news articles and view photo galleries at https://hillcresthuskies.com/
- October 30th, 2:30pm-4:30pm, After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- October 30th, 6:30pm-8:30pm, Music Department Halloween Social ( 295 E. 8800 S.)
- October 31st, 2:30pm-4:15pm. After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- October 31st, 2:30pm-6:00pm, CVHS Testing @ S101
- October 31st, 5:15pm-6:00pm, Navajo Family Language Class @ A105
- November 1st, Final Day for IB and AP test Registration
- November 1st, 5:00pm-9:00pm, LIA Sponsored Movie @ AT200
- November 4th, 2:30pm-4:30pm, After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- November 4th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, Intro to IB Parent Meeting @ Stem Bldg.
- November 5th, State Volleyball Tournament @ UVU TBD
- November 5th, 2:30pm-4:30pm, After School Credit Recovery @ B106
- November 5th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, HPAA Meeting @ ACR