Hillcrest High School Academic Letter Award
The Hillcrest High School Academic Letter Award represents academic excellence. Applicants who meet the following criteria and who submit a completed application will be considered for the award. All applications need to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before 3:00 pm Friday, May 3rd 2019, in order to be reviewed and verified in time for the Academic Letter breakfast.
- Applicants MUST be enrolled in a minimum of four academic core courses (as listed below) all three quarters.
- Applicants will have maintained a 3.5 GPA for three consecutive quarters of attendance at Hillcrest High School during the current school year (2018-19).
- Applicants may apply each year they are in attendance at Hillcrest High School.
- An applicant's official report card record must consist of passing grades only. (An Incomplete or an "F" or an "NG" in any subject disqualifies any applicant.)
- "P" grades will not be accepted except in classes where only Pass/Fail grades are required.
- Applicants must have regular attendance.
Academic Courses: English, Math, Science, History, Foreign Language
Click here for the Academic Letter application or it can also be picked up at the Registrar's window.
**Applications are due before 3:00 pm on May 3rd**