BLITMAN SCHOLARSHIP TO PROMOTE DIVERSITY IN ENGINEERING
Criteria: Contestants must submit an original photo, artwork or computer graphic for the front of a greeting card. Must be 14 years old or older. See website for official rules.
Amount: $10,000 (plus $1,000 for your school)
Deadline: March 1, 2019
If you are interested in the program please sign up at the following website:
JIFFY LUBE "WHAT DRIVES YOU” SCHOLARSHIP
Criteria: For licensed drivers 16-18 years old enrolled in high school. Must write a 500-word essay on "what drives you now."
Deadline: March 18, 2019
Criteria: Awarded to a high school senior from an ethnic minority (African-American, Hispanic, Native American) who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
To apply for and be considered for a scholarship, please create and upload a 5 minute or less YouTube video telling a story about a project you have been involved in.
Here are some topics that could be, but are not required to be, covered:
Your role in the project
Project Initiation: How did you/the team define your project?
Project Planning: How did you/the team determine what needed to get done and the course of action?
Project Execution: How did you/the team perform the work?
Project Monitoring and Controlling: How did you/the team determine you were on track and how did you manage any issues that came up?
Outcome of the project
Lessons Learned: Did you/the team gain any knowledge during the project that you can implement in future projects?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
Utah student attending an accredited Utah High School, College, University, or Trade School (High School students must be a Junior or a Senior)
Available to present at the PMI Utah Northern Chapter’s Professional Development Conference on 04/10/2019, at the Salt Palace Convention Center (100 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101)
- Phone Number:
- City, State, Zip:
- School Currently Attending:
- YouTube Video Submission URL:
Applicants must be high school juniors who are planning to apply to college during the fall of their senior year.
SUCCESS IN EDUCATION FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ( Keys to Success)
Criteria: For high school seniors who have been awarded a Keys to Success Key Card and who are planning to attend Select Utah schools) and have met the minimum admission requirements there. Application includes a personal statement and letter of recommendation.
Amount: $1,000 scholarship to UVU , SLCC , U of U and Weber and USU
Deadline: March 15
Contact: Download the Keys to Success App or go to KTSU.com to apply
TXT180 is excited to announce our scholarships for 2019 high school graduates! We understand that many need help paying for college expenses and want to help provide some financial relief to 2 students. We have 2 scholarships available:
- Utah Resident Scholarship $1,000
- USA National Scholarship $1,000
You can apply for the scholarship now if you’re graduating in 2019.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019, and the scholarships awardees will be announced on April 1, 2019. Funds will be dispersed for the fall semester 2019.
1) Write a 500 – 800 word essay on: Why you want to go to college and what you are most excited for in the college experience.
2) Fill out the application, attach your essay, and high school transcript. Find the application online – click here.
Utah Local Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the state of Utah
– Must be attending a college or university in Utah as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a High School Graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S Citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earn at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earn at least the score of 25 on the ACT
USA National Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the U.S.
– Must be attending the college or university in the U.S. as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a high school graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S. Citizen or Non-Citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earned at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earned at least the score of 25 on the ACT
Students must complete the online application for admissions to USU.
A minimum 104 index and 20 ACT/940 SAT required (written portion NOT required).
Applicants agree to use the scholarship in consecutive semesters, unless a deferment or leave of absence is approved.
Students awarded the scholarship can only use the scholarship on the USU Logan Main campus.
Complete personal essays as part of the application.
Varies from $500 to full tuition
Criteria: Applicants must demonstrate sustained and focused humanitarian/volunteer service. Application includes two essays, an official transcript, and two recommendation forms.
Deadline: March 1, 2019 (received, not postmarked)